Welcome to NSW, Australia!
Australian EdTech can help you achieve your teaching and learning goals. In Australia, the EdTech sector leverages the high quality international education sector and globally recognised Australian Qualifications Framework.
EdTech development in Australia has a strong foundation and is complemented by:
- A strong K12 school, tertiary and vocational education system underpinned by rigorous research, thought leadership and systems that are based on evidence.
- A multicultural society and leadership in international education ensuring Australians think globally at all stages of business growth.
- Institutions with sound, transparent governance and compliance systems, providing reassurance to customers engaging with Australian education providers and companies.
Investment NSW and EduGrowth welcome you to the NSW Going Global – India program. We are delighted that you are participating and exploring EdTech solutions from companies based in New South Wales, Australia.
These companies are providing products or services using technology in one of the following areas:
- Platforms for administration, student management, content management and learning management within the education sector.
- Digital learning content or services used by learners, education providers or corporations connected to education and learning.
- Consultants and advisors with specialist EdTech domain knowledge that support the education sector with expertise on product design, learning design or organisational development.
The organisations in this directory are actively exploring export operations into the Indian EdTech market. They are ready to connect with you, explore partnerships, provide demonstrations and ultimately help to support and impact learners across India.
EdTech Dialogue Event
The NSW EdTech Dialogue Event is part of the NSW Going Global – India export program – connecting NSW EdTech companies to the Indian education market.
EdTech Showcase Event
NSW Going Global India – Showcase
Driving Learner Outcomes from Partnerships between Education and Technology
Tuesday 26 April | 10:30-12.00PM IST | 3.00-4.30pm AEST – Delivered Online
Join a program focused on the connection between the Australian and Indian education markets, the important role of partnerships in creating better learning experiences and education outcomes for learners locally and globally, and case studies of Australian EdTech impacting Indian learners.