EdTech and innovation companies
Are businesses that are building innovative education products or services using technology.
- Platforms for administration, student management, content management and learning management within the education sector, or
- Digital learning content or services used by learners, education providers or corporations connected to education and learning, or
- Consultants and advisors with specialist EdTech domain knowledge that support education technology companies with expertise on product design, learning design or commercial development
Who can be listed
The Australian EdTech Directory is an authoritative resource for domestic and international parties seeking information on the Australian EdTech ecosystem. The directory showcases high quality companies that are currently impacting learners, are export ready, investment ready and focussed on quality learning outcomes.
EdTech and Innovation Companies must be a company able to show a track record of impact on learners locally or internationally.
Annual revenue of A$250K or more
Invested A$250K or more in developing the company
Management and trading history
Management and trading history of at least 24 months
Must be an Australian registered company with an Australian Company Number
Australian originated or owned business
Must meet at least one of these
- Founded in Australia
- Founded by at least one Australian citizen
- Have significant Australian shareholding
The Company, and it’s Directors, need to be of good character and standing at all times