Cluey Learning delivers a personalised tutoring experience for students in Years 2-12, across Maths, English and Chemistry. They make learning support accessible and convenient so that tutoring can be booked at a time that suits each child’s schedule. Learning sessions take place live and online via our learning platform, which means students can log in from the comfort of home and work with their expert tutor without interrupting the family schedule.
All of their content is mapped to the Australian National Curriculum and is based on the unique learning needs of each individual. All sessions are recorded and can be re-watched for future reference, and parents can see what their child has learned.
Demonstration of capabilities
Use of data, evidence & thought leadership
- Cluey have used their deep experience from building large scale education businesses to apply to the challenge of tutoring using data, technology and quality teaching content and methods.
- In particular they use evidence, data and insights across all their products
- Business metrics: capture real time information on customer engagement, acquisition for their team to improve how they manage their customers.
- Learning metrics : capture 150k data points through a student’s learning activities including – mouse movements, use of content, time on screen, talk time, scores, assisted vs non-assisted activities, feedback – both qualitative and quantitative
- Their data science team uses this information along with their AI platform to improve each learning session. Also, they record every session and use their AI engine to review the session which will then allow real-time feedback for the tutor to adjust the session to better meet the needs of the student.
Mark Rohald, CEO
80 Employees, 540 Tutors